This FMQ Challenge was that. A real challenge for me, as my Free Motion Quilting experience is very limited. To be truthful, almost non-existent.
So I began the practise blocks. The ones at first were throw-away ones. too awful to be kept for anything at all.
Gradually I began to do the feathers a little better, but then everyday life intervened, gardens needed to be weeded and planted, and we had some holidays away.
Last week I waltzed into the lounge, holding this block high.
Jubilant sounds, “Look at this. I’ve finished the Feathers Block!!”
This was done on silk fabric, a silver rayon thread, and clear nylon in the bobbin.I used the BSR foot on my Bernina QE, and am happy, relieved, and sort of a little bit pleased with the result.
Watch this blog, as .. I have finished March and April challenges as well.
Quotation of the Day, Author unknown
Anything which is not attempted remains impossible
Cheers from Jean