Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Day 6 dawned very frosty down here

12 Days Of Christmas in July Blog Hop banner

Day 6, we are halfway through this fantastic blog hop. Do you have any geese a-laying at your place? Occasionally, we see one nearby in the stream.

Have you been visiting, enjoying, saving those great innovative ideas for new projects? Down here, I edited, did more words, took some more photos, and saved it all diligently. This was amid visions of losing my Day 9 project!!

The hops today will include Jan, in St Louis,Missouri,

at 

The Colorful Fabriholic

I am waiting to see what magical project she has woven.

Next is Kate.

Smiles From Kate 

is her blog, and I have already hopped there.

Oh My, this is fantastic, and a wee girl is going to be so thrilled with her gift. Be sure to visit Kate.

Not much else happening here, I am gearing up for my presentation… Wow isn’t that a fancy word!! A trial run with word and photo proofing  will assure me that it all runs as it should.

Quotation of the day, author unknown

“ Dare to go on a wild goose chase,

as that is exactly what wild geese are for”

Greetings from Jean.

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I see geese laying there eggs close to our lake. You have shared many wonderful quilt blogs for your blog hop. Great quote! Have a happy day!

Fundy Blue said...

Our geese are not wild. They have grown fat on the abundant food available in our area. They don't even bother to migrate. I'm enjoying your twelve day run!