Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Tuesday 22 January 2019

I will try again

The dreaded error 400 is still popping up, and I cannot post with any photos at all.

However will give it a go.

Dione, over at the The Clever Chameleon has begun the 2019 new BOM, the Love with a Twist block. I could not resist starting the first block,and have a Purple Poodle done, still on baking paper,He made his debut on Facebook.

Meantime Jim Cuvelier,  also over on Facebook gave me a challenge. Post a B&W photo, no words, no people, each day for a week. I read, or thought I had read his words.

NOT so, I posted a photo of myself at the Glenorchy Wharf, some way out of Queenstown and on the way to Paradise.Some words about the area, posted, then read the words again. Oh dear, just as well this wasn’t an exam.I redid the post and hope the second time to pass the grade.

I will keep this short and sweet.

Quotation of the day, from S Spencer Baker

“ If you think fate is fickle, try tempting it”

Greetings from Jean

11 comments:

Nancy J said...

Hooray, it posted, but I had to remove one photo.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I'm sorry to hear about the photo posting troubles you are having. I am doing my best to imagine a fun purple poodle! :)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I just tried to post using Open Live Writer again, and got the error msg. Hopefully, blogger will get the problem resolved soon. I miss being able to work on a post off line, then uploading it.

Have a wonderful week dear Jean.

FlowerLady

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am glad you can post but was there supposed to be photo included. I did see the cute poodle on facebook. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

Carol Mattingly said...

I love your posts photos or no. You just keep up the attempts and I hope you find the reason for the error. Have a wonderful day. Carol

Inger said...

Please say hello to Jim from me. I don't do Facebook and I miss him a lot. It is kind of funny because I started this week with a black and white photo on my blog. My dad loved to take pictures and I have some gorgeous ones. Maybe I will post them from time to time.

I don't understand why you can't post pictures. I hope you get it resolved soon. It's always fun to see how your projects progress. Take care.

Jenny said...

Yes, there seems to be a problem with using Live Writer and posting photos. So frustrating!

Barb said...

I know Jim will not give you a failing grade, Jean. If he does, I'll have a talk with him... I'm having no problem with photos on Blogger, so I can't help.

KB said...

Could the 400 error mean that you are out of storage space for photos? That happened to me years ago, and I recollect paying a small amount for more storage space. However, I am not certain whether the error code was 400.

I saw your post of yourself, and I had to smile! I enjoyed seeing it!!!!!

Sharon - IN said...

Have fun with your new BOM! Hope you get to post pictures soon.

Fundy Blue said...

My firm belief is never to tempt fate. Jean. I miss Jim and Ron posting blogs. I try periodically, but I just can't keep up with Facebook and social media. I can't even keep up with blogging, which I love the most because I've met people like you! I know your purple poodle must be gorgeous! All the best to you and Hugh!