Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Wednesday 28 April 2021

The choices...

   Thank you all for your caring words and encouragement, they are so special and I so appreciate every one, they mean so much, sent across the land or ocean.

 Yesterday we set off early, arrived to do banking for a friend before the hospital appointment.

I thought there would be 3 choices, not looking for any other option at all. 

#1 Find nothing, so send me home

#2 Find something trivial, monitor my heart, and send me home

#3 Find something drastic, and fly me to Wellington for another angiogram

I didn't factor in the phone call.. " This is Outpatients Dept. I am so sorry but your 10 a,m, appointment has been cancelled"  The one lady who does all the ECG lead attachments, stands beside you, encourages you to stand closer, walk with longer strides, was sick again. 

However this morning another phone call, and I am off again next Tuesday.

Photos are somewhere in the air, between my phone and my laptop, with the bonus I scored yesterday. some more batiks for the colourwash project. After all, every raindrop has a silver lining, and this was the best of all, as they had purples and blues.

Quotation of the day.  from Dr Seuss

" Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment

until it becomes a memory"

Greetings from Jean

11 comments:

KB said...

Oh darn about your appointment. I hope that you are feeling well.

Purples and blues are my favorite too!!!!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I'm glad they were able to get you rescheduled so quickly. Please keep us updated on how it goes next week!

Susan Heather said...

I hope you didn't have to drive to far to the appointment before you got the phone call but at least you were able to shop. I also hope that the lady is well next week. Pleased that you don't have a longer wait.

Marie Smith said...

Jean, it’s good the appointment is rescheduled so soon.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It is disappointing to have your appointment canceled.
I am glad you gave you a new one for new week.
I hope all goes well! Take care, have a happy day!

Jenny said...

Oh dear, so sorry your appointment has been delayed. Hopefully you will get answers next week with your rescheduled appointment.

Julie Fukuda said...

I hope it doesn't mean another week of worry. Maybe another week of prayer power... Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Take care!

Carol Mattingly said...

Hopefully, good things will come to those who wait. I must remember this. I just moved from Tennessee back to Kentucky. I build a new house about 40 minutes outside Louisville where I had lived my whole life. It's good to be back in Kentucky. I'm much nearer to my niece and sister. Take care of yourself Jean. Prayers. Carol

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Glad you got your appt rescheduled so quickly. Love, hugs and prayers ~ FlowerLady

Jenn Jilks said...

We've had so many cancelled appointments. We just have to hang in! xx

Tanya said...

Some things just take time... though it is frustrating!