Central Plateau, North Island

Central Plateau, North Island
View from a friend's farm

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Delicate Flowers

 

I have posted this Clematis bloom earlier, but gave it a little processing.

Ribs and shoulder are still giving some pain and discomfort,  but the good news is the email problem is all fixed. Thanks to a site on Google, I did it myself, using the detailed instructions. 3 easy steps, then  today I received a feedback email to be sent to Microsoft, so I told them, gently, ( Hugh would not call it gentle at all) and very tactfully, ( not that either)  that their man did not fix it, suggested I pay $100, and as it was so easy in the end, why didn’t he know this.Oh dear, maybe a little blunt, but  I was truthful. If it was my laptop at fault, I would pay our local man who is a whizz at all this.

So here is “ Nelly Moser” a late flowering lanuginosa species.

Clematis Nelly Moser

Quotation of the day , from Derek Landy

 

“Every solution to every problem is simple.

It's the distance between the two where the mystery lies.”

Cheers from Jean

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

The clematis is one of my favorite flowers, so pretty. Love the quote!

TexWisGirl said...

glad you were able to fix the problem yourself! and that's a beauty.

Barb said...

You're my hero! Solving it yourself is ultimately the best solution. Glad your ribs are healing - it's slow but as long as it's steadily getting better. I love Clematis - I have one in Denver, but it isn't a prolific bloomer.

Barb said...

How funny - you were commenting to me as I was commenting to you!

Nancy J said...

A friend of many,many years ago, about 1956!!! when we talked a few months ago, said she remembered 2 things about me, I was a careful driver, and I was very practical!!! Guess still the same. Yes Barb, instantly across the oceans. That clematis vine had one tiny small flower this year, maybe not enough watering. Cheers, Jean.

Carol Mattingly said...

Doesn't sound blunt to me at all. Can't wait fir blooms outdoors here Jean. Move slow and get well.

Karen said...

I'm glad you fixed your email problem. I usually find solutions if I google it! That's a superb flower, I love the processing.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Oh my! We not only have the same hair we tend to say exactly what we think. I think sometimes being blunt is the only way. :)
Mona

Julie Fukuda said...

I'm glad your ribs are getting better because this post calls for a big laugh. Shame on that "expert" for pretending to know something. I'm glad you didn't have to pay him ANYTHING!!!

Nancy said...

Your lovely clematis needs no additional tweaking! Such a gorgeous shade of purple/pink. :)

Michaele said...

There comes a time when we just have to state our mind. So glad you are healing.

Lindsjö taxar said...

Lovelt!
Great you are doing better!

KB said...

I'm really glad that you fixed your email problem - and then untactfully told the company who wanted $100!

Sorry about the rib and shoulder. I hope that the pain eases day by day.

I love your quote! And your photo - you are reminding me that spring will come!!!!!!

camp and cottage living said...

Glad your computer problems are fixed, but sorry you're in pain Jean.
I hope it will pass soon.